Your RV is your portal to the open road, a self-contained home and vehicle that contains everything you'll need for an extended road trip. It's convenient, valuable, and luxurious - which is why it's even more important to treat it well.
Most people will take a few trips a year in their RV, which means they sit idle for most of the year. Whether they're outside or exposed to the elements or in a safe place like the garage, this idle time exposes them to potential damage that can be avoided with the use of good RV covers.
WHAT ARE RV COVERS?
RV covers are large tarp-like covers that are frequently made from polypropylene or polyester. They're treated with water repellant and UV repellant to protect the RV from damage and are made from breathable fabric to help moisture evaporate and prevent mold or mildew from forming. High-end RV covers have a tight fit and include vents to keep the cover in place. They're secured below the RV and are easy to unfasten and remove.
IS THERE A NEED FOR AN RV COVER?
If you're concerned about the long-term use of your RV, an RV cover is one of the most important investments you can make. RV covers provide security to keep the bugs and rodents from sneaking into the idle RV and damaging the interior. Moisture damage can also dramatically lower the value of an RV. The top cause of loss of value for an RV is UV damage from sun exposure. High-end RV covers can keep your RV looking young and running smoothly for years.
15 BEST RV COVERS
- Slip seam strapping system cinches at the top and bottom for a perfectly snug fit and prevents cover from wind damage;...
- Water resistant but breathable; Tyvek RV top panel reflects sunlight, keeping RV cooler; designer polypropylene sides
- Weighted buckle toss under for easy installation underneath the coACh; lapper cap reduces wear over ladder area
ADCO is one of the most varied producers of RV covers. The DuPont Tyvek is one of their most versatile brands. A tight-fitting cover that blocks 99.8% of UV rays and 98% of dust particles over three micrograms, it's resistant to solvents like the acids in bird droppings. Its weighted buckle toss makes it very easy to install and secure beneath the coach, and it's one of the most durable covers with a resistance up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Recommended for warm, sunny regions
- Lightest weight cover in the industry and fully breathable design resists mold and mildew growth
- Heavy-duty integrated zippers allow easy access to doors and storage with cover in place
CAMCO produces heavy-duty RV covers that are among the lightest on the market. This RV cover is made from breathable fabric that prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Made from lightweight polyester, it is great for hot climates and has vent flaps that reduce billowing. It is easy to secure thanks to heavy-duty zippers that allow easy access to storage and doors during the off season without removing the whole cover.
- TRAVEL TRAILER COVER: Fits travel trailers & toy haulers up to 27' - 30' long, 118" high from ground to roof
- RV ACCESSORIES: Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide a custom fit, air vent...
- RV STORAGE COVER: Triple-ply PolyPRO 3 keeps out rain and snow. Thick, triple-ply top and single-ply sides protect...
The PermaPro is one of the sturdiest RV covers on the market, made from the same rip-stopping technology used in parachutes. With a four-year warranty, the PermaPro is made from polypropylene and comes with layers of protection from UV damage. It fits long RVs from the ground to the roof and can be easily adjusted from the rear and front panels. Comes with elastic hem corners, a custom air vent system, and an RV Storage Cover for extra strength.
- Beathable Material -- 3 layer polypropylene top fabric keeps out rain and snow while single layer polypropylene side...
- Safety reflective panels-- Anti-hit reflective panels for added safety at night or while parking
- Air Vents--Air vents reduce wind stress and vent inside moisture out
One of the bigger RV covers on the market with a 366" width and a 104" height, this RV cover protects RVs from mildew, rain, and UV rays. Featuring a triple-layered polypropylene cover that guards the RV from the element, its tough water-repellant cover and adjustable rear and front tension panels make it an ideal fit. Zippered panels allow easy access to the engine and RV doors during the off season without removing the cover.
No products found.
No products found.
Expedition is one of the best-designed custom-made RV covers. Made from Super Duty UV propylene fabric with elastic corners and quick-release buckles, it has an ultraviolet finish to reduce UV damage. A zippered entry side and zippered panels allow easy access to the doors and other openings during the off-season. It comes with a three-year warranty. Although it provides good protection, harmful solvents can damage the RV cover.
- Fits up to 414"L * 108"W * 126"H 5th wheel RVs; Include 1*adhesive repair patch (25.4"* 59"), 1*ladder cap, 6*gutter...
- TEARPROOF: Thick 5-ply top and 4-ply side nonwoven fabric, PVC cotton lining + extra reinforcement through top and...
- WINDPROOF: 15 pcs waterproof straps & buckles at botton, elasticized hem corners, adjustable front & rear tension panels...
This RV cover features thick five-ply top and four-ply side nonwoven fabric, PVC cotton lining, and an extra reinforced core for the most windproof RV cover on the market. Ten air vents protect the RV from moisture and mildew. It's easy to install thanks to weighted buckles and six zippers for easy access without removal.
- Heavy duty full trip-ply polypropylene fabric provide weather protection against rain and snow,scratches and dirt
- Made of 4-ply fabric both top and sides for a maximum protection to your RVs
- Easy to install and provide more “Sung-Fit” with two extra secure straps
An ideal budget cover for those looking to keep their RV safe, Summates provides four-layer polypropylene fabric and comes in seven sizes. This RV cover is ideal for protection against rain, snow, scratches, and dirt. Two extra secure straps makes for a snug fit, and reinforced corners prevent tearing. The tension panels and elasticized hem allow for a custom fit for each model. Comes with a two-year limited warranty.
- Multi layer polypropylene for breathable protection
- Straps and buckle system positioned on front and bACk secures cover and keeps on tight
- Rain gutter covers protect your cover from damage caused by gutters
Made from multi-layer polypropylene, this breathable RV cover is one of the best budget options on the market. The cover is neatly secured with straps and buckles at the front and back, and a rain gutter cover protects the RV from water damage. Comes with a patch kit and storage bag and is available in seven sizes.
- Fits travel trailers up to 384” L * 107” W * 103.5” H; Include 1 adhesive repair patch (25.4"* 59"), 1 ladder cap,...
- MORE DURABLE & RIPSOP: Thick 5-ply top and 3-ply sides, reinforced cotton PVC lining, double stitch seams make the RV...
- WINDPROOF: 15 pcs waterproof Straps & Buckles at botton, elasticized hem corners, adjustable front & rear tension panels...
Featuring durable ripstop material including five-ply top and three-ply sides, this RV cover features double-stitch seams to help prevent wear and tear. Waterproof straps and buckles and elasticized hem covers make for an easy custom fit and simple installation. The breathable material allows for maximum water evaporation to prevent moisture damage during the off-season.
- ✅【EXTRA-THICK FABRIC】 Extra-Thick 4-Ply Top Fabric &3-Ply Side Non-Woven, one touch will convince you of our...
- ✅【VALUE FOR MONEY】 Free 4pcs Deluxe Wheel Cover+ Portable Storage Bag. High quality 3-ply Non-woven Tire Cover,...
- ✅【VENTILATION SYSTEM】 6 Air Vents on both sides, can effectively reduce wind stress and inside moisture,...
This high-end RV cover features extra-thick fabric that protects against UV rays, rain, snow, dirt, mildew, nicks, and scratches. The top panel features water-beading technology to keep moisture from building and offers better protection for the RV's rain gutters. Includes four deluxe wheel covers and a portable storage bag. A six-point air ventilation system reduces moisture and wind damage, while the easily accessible design makes it easy to maintain. Comes with a two-year warranty.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: Double stitch seaming and made by premium 4-layer Non-woven fabric, which is heavy duty,...
- ADJUSTABLE FITTING: Integrated undercarriage strap system, elasticized hem corner and adjustable front and rear tension...
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Air vents on both sides of the cover for ventilation, moisture, and wind pressure reduction; multiple...
This travel trailer RV cover features a four-ply non-woven fabric roof for protection against rain, snow, dirt, and foreign objects such as bird droppings. Anti-UV protection guards from the sun, and multiple zippered panels allow for easy access to all sides. A fluorescent cursor on the door side and front side make it easy to orient yourself in the dark. Comes with a drawstring storage bag for easy storage when the RV is in use.
- Polypropylene fabric repels rain yet vents inside vapor out
- Easy On/Easy Off Cover designed to protect your investment from Mother Nature
- Superior water resistant yet breathable to prevent mildew inside of the fabric
Made by Vortex, this budget trailer cover is an ideal choice for short-term coverage. It features a polypropylene fabric cover that repels rain and vents the vapor that builds up inside. It has an easy on/easy off design that can be assembled and disassembled in only minutes and is ideal for keeping an RV dry in the rain. It does not include UV protection like higher-end models, but comes in eight sizes.
No products found.
No products found.
Coming in ten sizes to fit every type of trailer, the XGear Outdoors Travel Trailer RV Cover is ideal for anyone who wants maximum protection at a reasonable price. The thick triple top layer stands up well to rain and snow while single layer side vents let moisture out and keep the inside dry and clean. Reinforced corners with elasticized hems ensure a custom fit to keep all foreign objects out. Reflective panels at the side provide added safety, and the innovative cinching system ensure easy installation and access.
- Fits up to 24 foot long, 84 inch wide, 117 inch High Top Conversion Class B RV Van Cover w A/C unit
- All weatherproof and waterproof high quality material
- Rear Cinching System Removes Slack and Reduces Wear, Buckle & Strap attached
Fitting any major RV brand up to twenty-four feet long and eighty-four inches wide, this weatherproof and waterproof RV Cover features a rear cinching system to remove slack and reduce wear and tear on the front. Zippered panel allows for easy door access. Comes in two sizes and is compatible with Winnebago and Airstream RVs.
- Single Layer High Strength Easy-On Style. Micro-Porous Film for Superior Breathability. Durapel UV Agents for Extended...
- Designed for short term outdoor storage to protect your stored RV. Single layer high strength rugged fabric for high...
- Rain Finish for high water resistance. Treated with Durapel UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight protection....
Coming in seven sizes with a three-year warranty for guaranteed satisfaction, this Expedition RV Cover is one of the sturdiest on the market for large trailers. Made from Marinex marine grade woven material for a waterproof roof, it features Durapel UV protection for maximum anti-aging effect. Zippered panels allow easy access to entry points, while the cover is held in place by a military-grade strap and d-ring.
There's an RV cover on the market for every budget and taste. These covers all provide protection against water and animal damage, while all but a few budget options also come equipped with UV protection. We personally favor the Expedition brand, which provides durability and advanced protection for an average of $100 less than the highest-end models. It stands out among the best RV covers on the market.